Simultaneous Interpretation (SI)
Step by step guide
Note: The arrows below are dropdowns, click to open them.
1. Go to your dahsboard
You can type the URL rsi.akkadu.com/dashboard or click Login
2. Generate an API Key
Click API Keys
Click + Create New
Insert the App Name and Domain, then click Save
You will see your API Key in your dashboard
⬇️ For the next steps you can use the Dashboard or the REST API. We will be using the dashboard:
3. Create an Event
Click + Create Event
Insert all the relevant information
⚠️ For original stream please use
4. Assign Languages
Click on Languages
Click + Add Languages
5. Assign Interpreters
⚠️ The interpreters accounts must have already been registered in www.akkadu.com
Insert the interpreters accounts
6. Select Output Type
Choose between: None, RTMP (only audio) or RTMP (video+audio)
- If you select
RTMP (only audio)we'll send you only the interpreted audio. You will have to sync it with your video on your end.
- If you select
RTMP (video+audio)we'll send you the original stream with the interpreted audio already synchronized.
7. Insert Output URL
⚠️ For each language must insert a push RTMP URL
In above image:
- For the Spanish channel you'll receive only the interpreted audio. You will have to sync it with your video on your end.
- For the Korean channel you'll receive the original stream with the Korean interpreted audio already synchronized.
1. Go to www.akkadu.com and enter with your interpreter account
2. Once inside the interpreter dashboard find the event you just created in rsi.akkadu.com/dahsboard:
3. Click interpret
4. You should be able to see the original stream
The interpreter is in the right room:
Check the name of the event is the same as the one you created in rsi.akkadu.com/dashboard
Check the roomName is the same as the one showing in rsi.akkadu.com/dashboard
The original stream has started to stream